Anyone Help, Photo Resolution....

I do not know how to make the resolution bigger on my cars picture for the calendar? Looked on google it says you can make a photo resolution bigger i have no software though Can anyone help if i send them the image? Any image masterminds here,

send me your email address so i can send the picture please

Micka

software can make picture higher resolution but it also makes it pixelated (low quality). picture needs to be taken in high resolution by the camera.

hope this makes sence

example of "original low resolution"
1-1.jpg

low resolution picture made bigger looks like this
2.jpg

same size picture in "high resolution"
3.jpg

so if you dont have good enough camera there is not much help. try to search through settings of your camera/phone

Hi I'm brand new on here, tried to post in the intro section (twice) but it keeps blowing me off.
Anyhoo, Is your calender only going to be shown on the web or faceache etc? if it is, then you will only need your pic to be 72 ppi (pixels per inch) if you want to print it then (depending on what size of print you want) you will need 300 ppi or maybe 240at a push.
You can email the pic to my website if you want and i'll resize it for you BUT as MCKen above says it might not be be great, depends on your file size.
So if you want you can send it to [email protected][email] it has to be JPEG or TIFF format.. also state what size of final image you want.
ps i can put some txt or message on it if you want.. sup ta u

Back