cams

just a quick question... call me thick if you will but where can you but new cams(camshafts?) for ya micra? im after 1.3 cams so yea if anyone could give me a website it will be muchly appreciated =]

Nissan, but VERY expensive, just take them out of an engine at scrap yard, shouldn't cost too much, I may be tempted to sell mine for the right offer.

I should have some 1.3 cams for sale by the weekend, also got a toad ai606 alarm system for sale if your interested? Also have a front super s bumper, open mouth but without the fogs! Let me know

Jay

I should have some 1.3 cams for sale by the weekend, also got a toad ai606 alarm system for sale if your interested? Also have a front super s bumper, open mouth but without the fogs! Let me know

Jay

Shims ensure that the space between the valves and the cams are correct to ensure that they open and close when they should on the cam lobes.

99% of CG13 and CG10 cams go in fine without needing re-shimming.

Haynes Manual is your friend, fairly straight forward, just make sure you torque everything to right settings, and make sure you don't lose the cam timing.

just a quick question... call me thick if you will but where can you but new cams(camshafts?) for ya micra? im after 1.3 cams so yea if anyone could give me a website it will be muchly appreciated =]

Hang on a minute, no one has asked you why you want new cams? the offers in this thread are for standard second hand cams, is that what you want? or are you after some modified performance cams?

Edit. or are you just putting 1.3 cams in a 1.0L

Attachments

• PICT1007.JPG
    PICT1007.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 260
  • PICT1008.JPG
    PICT1008.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 243
  • PICT1011.JPG
    PICT1011.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 234
Hang on a minute, no one has asked you why you want new cams? the offers in this thread are for standard second hand cams, is that what you want? or are you after some modified performance cams?

Edit. or are you just putting 1.3 cams in a 1.0L

Sounds like its the common 1.3 cams into the cg10...

yupp basically thats it i dont have any money for high preformance, i just want to get all i can outa my micra before may, thats all =]

Back