C+C vs. regular Micra fender widths

I'm finding the C+C Micra we have is alot more different than the JDM March. The wheel hubs and everything are all euro-spec, making it really difficult to fit wheels. BTW, RS-R lowering springs specifically for the C+C are great! To make it an even bigger headache, it appears the fenders on the C+C are more narrow? Can anyone verify this? I'm trying to come up with a decent wheel fitment for this thing but no luck so far.

hi mate if you have a look in my blog on my standard uk micra hatch i have the following spec wheels 17 x 7 4 x 100 pcd offset + 42 the rears are pretty much spot on with the edge of the arches and the fronts stick out slightly if you need any more pics etc just let me know and i`ll get them for you

Hmmm, from what you're saying, it sounds like the arches are the same but the suspension setup is what's different. I guess I'll look for 17x7+48 up front and 17x7.5 +48 in the rear as that seems to agree with what you and others have said and fitments I've seen. Thanks!

C+C has a slighty different suspension setup to a normal K12 March/Micra. The C+C has to accomdate for the extra weight off the roof etc. The suspension on a C+C is based on a Diesal Micra/March.

Ahhh, that makes even more sense! But in that case, Dragonmaster could go more aggressive! =) Lot of the JDM March's are running something like 17x7+31 (2-3 degrees of neg. camber) up front and 17x7.5 +25 in the rear (2-3 degrees of neg. camber here as well)

Back