C+C Tyre pressures

Can anybody tell me what the tyre pressures on a 1.6 auto should be please, the sticky label on the door frame is missing and its not in the handbook.
Many Thanks

Can anybody tell me what the tyre pressures on a 1.6 auto should be please, the sticky label on the door frame is missing and its not in the handbook.
Many Thanks

On the hatchback with the 16" wheels, it's 34 in the front, and either 31 or 41 in the back depending on load.

Found this site... http://www.puretyre.co.uk/nissan-tyre-pressures/
so if you have the 15" wheels, not the 16" "sport" one's they seems to think they're all the same for the K12 ^_^
(although it doesn't specify the C+C and I can't find anyone that does yet <_<)

I looked in my Haynes manual...(that I must add doesn't cover the C+C...or my DCI for that matter) and it says:

Normal load (upto 2 people with 165/70 R14 ) front 2.2bar/32psi rear 2.0bar/29psi
Full load... (4 people etc any/all tyre size),......... front 2/3bar/33psi rear 2.8bar/41psi

I'm still searching google...but so far nothing official... for now these pressures will be fine/should have no adverse effects ;)
these are certainly better than running on, say, 15psi all round .....like my cousin used to in her Clio ^_^
*facepalm* she wondered why her MPG was rubbish and her tyres were wearing down at the edges.... :p
will update this post/post again if I find anything official/to the contrary

If all else fails...and dare I say...you could get a new sticker from nissan...probably cost you a kidney though :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the info but is there nobody out there with a C+C who could check their sticky label and tell me what it says. I did buy one from nissan but it was for the hatchback not the convertible.

Thanks for all the info but is there nobody out there with a C+C who could check their sticky label and tell me what it says. I did buy one from nissan but it was for the hatchback not the convertible.

tyre pressure for a c+c is 34 all round if only 2 people are in the car if 4 are in the its 34 front and 38 back i hope this help ive just brought my nissan micra c+c 07 reg i love it :)

no problem is there anything else i can help with...... i have a question tho the secret compartment under the passenger seat mines seems to be stuck and i cant get it to open... any help would be grateful too

no problem is there anything else i can help with...... i have a question tho the secret compartment under the passenger seat mines seems to be stuck and i cant get it to open... any help would be grateful too
MM, I found it by accident (not having the Owners manual;)). Just by pulling on the tab. Yesterday while waiting at some traffic lights I tried to lift the seat to put some documents in but it wouldn't move, That was with the engine running. When I stopped and turned off it opened ok. Wonder if it locks for safety reasons whilst car is running ?

MM, I found it by accident (not having the Owners manual;)). Just by pulling on the tab. Yesterday while waiting at some traffic lights I tried to lift the seat to put some documents in but it wouldn't move, That was with the engine running. When I stopped and turned off it opened ok. Wonder if it locks for safety reasons whilst car is running ?
I've had another good look as to how this thing works so ignore my previous
. Can you see the tag ? it should stick up between the seat and the back rest ? Feel down the back of the seat til you find it. Pull it and it works the lock. Shove it back down under the seat when finished and you wouldn't know its there

Back