Tyre pressures...?

I am surprised but the owners manual that came with my car doesn't give tyre pressures. It does provide a lot of info on wheel type and tyre sizes that I will probably never need. It also encourages me to check pressures and warns of the dangers of getting it wrong- but I had expected a table of pressures by tyre size and running conditions and this seems to be missing. Has anyone got one or can point me at it?
Thanks
Mike

Greetings Mike!
On my Micra vehicle I have sticker/label on left side, this case drivers side, on B-pilar under lock latch. Google found this picture, same type and location on my Micra vehicle. Check your vehicle ;)

Micra-K12-2003-2010-Tyres-Pressure-Placard-458x600.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings Mike!
On my Micra vehicle I have sticker/label on left side, this case drivers side, on B-pilar under lock latch. Google found this picture, same type and location on my Micra vehicle. Check your vehicle ;)

Thanks... Who knew?
Would be a good idea to put it in the handbook like every other manufacturer...

Greetings Mike!

Amusingly, if that is the one on your Micra 160SR Mika, it's totally wrong as the wheel/tyre combination that the car left the factory with is 16" wheels, fitted with 185-50-16 tyres, the same as my Sport+...
This has prompted me to check mine and was pleasantly surprised to find that it is correct;) (usually run mine slightly higher than those recommended pressures though.....

Tyre pressures.jpg

Well the first label does match mine and Im glad to have found the info. Just surprised that its not in the handbook neither in the tyre pressures section specified in the index 8.32 I think, nor the tech data "wheels and tyres" section.

Back