tyre pressures

B

bob52

Hi all my names is Bob if you haven't guessed,
bought a G plate 1.2 gsx auto I need to know the tyre pressures for 155/70r13 as they look a bit soft at the mo.
also how do I gain access to the tech pages?
thanks.

becoming an official member will get you access to the technical pages, plus a whole load of goodies such as discounts from major suppliers. Faster replies with help enquiries and loads more :)

As for your tyre pressures id say around 30psi at the front and 29psi at the back. Thats what im running anyway

Daz :alien:

thanks daz,
I joined 1st May, do I have to wait for validation as with other forums?

yes, the markings on my GSX say slightly less and it does look underinflated, but cant be sure, probably not enough to affect petrol usage and plus it\'ll be less bumpy! :) Values i got 26/27 I should probably put in a bit more anyway since i have the A/T model which adds a few extra kg's

yes, 27 all round. However, if your throw it round corners a bit, i'd put 30 in the front just to firm it up a little.

thanks for the replies, I may get a chance to drive it for awhile after saturday cos my beemer wont pass the mot due to emission. I was shocked at the price quoted for insurance my own the halifax wanted £468 which is £50 more than my bmw and only tpft,
norwich union quoted £224 comp?????

the reason for the high insurance is because you can't use your no claims on 2 cars.

Back