Bumper / paint repair help needed

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I need to repair a 5/6" scrape some a hole left on the front of my Glanza.

Did Nissan ever produce a car in colour 1a0, or know a near enough colour i can bodge it with until i repair it properly? I've asked the toyota guys but no replies yet. It's like a metallic silver/blue. You can see the scrape on the front passenger side near the fog. Car is being used in a shoot on Sunday and i need it looking slightly better than it does at the moment! Any repair options considered :)

dam_car.jpg

Cheers
Alan

The color code should be written on the VIN plate. you can take it to a local paint supplier and they will make the color for you either in a aerosol or paint can. around here you can buy a 400ml aerosol of color match spray for £11.

Yeah the colour code is 1a0 as written in my first post ;) Halfrauds said they couldn't make it! Don't really know who else round here to try?

it'd be around 2 and half hour journey! besides that the worse thing that can happen arnold is photoshop! :D
Good Luck! (photoshop below and im rubbish! but thats worse case scenario!)

Example:
Before: After:
dam_car..jpg dam_car2..jpg

Lol cheers for the shop, yeah i guess the magazine could do that too!

I went to Toyota for a quote for spray cans and surprisingly they only cost £6.50 each, so i've ordered a couple. Will be ready Friday and may be able to bodge it intime for the shoot, and do it properley for JAE or sometime later this year

Back