Bugs.

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Ok, ive just about snapped. Its getting beyond the joke with all these bugs. In 1 night my car has gone from relatively bug free to this. (See photo)

Does anyone have any ideas about how i can avoid this? Ive got a couple of solutions, eg. finding another route home, dont drive home just after dusk, drive right behind someone thru these bug filled areas.

Any more ideas?

Attachments

• 15058.jpg
    15058.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 23

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Bahaha thats intense.

Get some flymesh or something behind your bumper and grille - don't want those damn bugs in your radiator or air con condenser!

When we went out ot longreach in the old patrol I actually put armourall on the front end and then wrapped the front airdams and grille with flyscreen. THey didnt seem to stick to the armour all very well.

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Armour all hey? if got bottles of that rubbish. Ill give it a spray tonight see if it helps. And yeh, i hate driving with that crap on my car. People must look and be disgusted :S i know i am.

cisco

» CMF Member
A couple of months ago, we went through some plague of locusts or whatever they were somewhere near Goulburn. Big jumping mothers with big red stripes all up and down their legs.

Man, they almost slowed the white micra right down from 110kmh to a standstill there were so many of them.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
They are not bugs Toma, just wee little insects. Man they would not slow you down one bit.
Cisco is talking real bugs.
We have those dung beetles down here, built like brick ****houses ( excuse the pun)
Yes a real mess. Suggest you drive faster so the splatter affect is greater and everyone will think you have some new weird paint scheme.

Back