Buckets (Seats)

Buckets do fit fine in a Micra, I have some, DR Zoidberg did, Robbo does and Tommo has one aswell. You will have to get custom mounts made or use the old ones and get them welded to the seat. Dr Zoidberg is selling his with Micra mounts and I believe my mate is selling ones similar to that picture apart from they are black and blue and they also have Micra mounts.

scottish-sr said:
Buckets do fit fine in a Micra, I have some, DR Zoidberg did, Robbo does and Tommo has one aswell. You will have to get custom mounts made or use the old ones and get them welded to the seat. Dr Zoidberg is selling his with Micra mounts and I believe my mate is selling ones similar to that picture apart from they are black and blue and they also have Micra mounts.

yup they fit fine and mine are for sale :)

I fitted mine, on the standard frames. Though I have just made a bracket to bridge to the original frame from the bolt in the seat using a spacer

to dr zoidberg,
How much you wanting for your seats and where u from
Cheers LeS :) p.s does anyone know if there is any sporty looking interior which ii could get for cheap from maybes a scrap yard or somewhere that will fit straight in or with minimal adjusting

Thanx les

interior

the interior you can get is to spay your dash som of the job i have seen look min but dont forget to giv it a good cote in lacker or it will scratch off to easy.

NeX said:
i whant bukket seat's

Lol you quoted it before i deleted it for in my opinion, breaking two of the forums four important rules

- Please ensure your reply is constructive and adds to the discussion
- To avoid misunderstandings, please don't use 'txt spk' and ensure your post is relatively typo-free

i don't think it's worth getting one in Glasgow seeing as it's gonna cost just as much just to get there..

anyway back on topic,

fitting buckets are easy enough, i think cobra do custom sub frames.

the MR2 seats are quite buckety and look good too :)

big_lez said:
to dr zoidberg,
How much you wanting for your seats and where u from
Cheers LeS :) p.s does anyone know if there is any sporty looking interior which ii could get for cheap from maybes a scrap yard or somewhere that will fit straight in or with minimal adjusting

Thanx les

i'm asking £250 for seats harnesses and sub frames i'm in sunderland. check my selling k11 sr and braking performance mods thread in buy and sell.

don't want to take this thread off topic :)

Can you post a picture of Seats mate ??Maybe better to buy them from yourself

Its ok mate i just checked out your seats they are nice and look well but im really looking red and black ones with red harnesses sorry mate

Back