• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Britney the silver Cabriolet

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Here she is then, the other halfs K11 Cabriolet. Picked up from Manchester 2 weeks ago. Bodywork is in fantastic condition for the age. New roof fitted recently, drives likes a dream better than any other k11 I've owned. Sills are solid but look original so will be drilling some drain holes in the near future, slight surface rust on front x-member but can't find anything deeper so will seal some point this year. Interior is a bit tired and has seen better days but it gives us something to work on.

Won't be doing anything mad with her given the rarity of it so any money or effort will be put on some tlc and restoring the interior to its former glory. Would like to thank Sam at Sky Insurance for helping us out with a very reasonable premium (even with my rubbish license). Anyway pictures speak a thousand words;

2atuquby.jpg

uhu8ere9.jpg
abupuqe5.jpg
vaze2eta.jpg
a3yzusuz.jpg
arygaju7.jpg

Putting jap plates back on?

Doesn't look right with that UK plate on the back. Iv got to run a UK plate with my jap boot though :(

Any issues with putting the different sized jap plates back on? Not put any thought into it yet? Does a jap plate not fit on the jap boot?

Back