Brisbane Micra Meet 07/05/2012

CMF_MicraGirl2011

» CMF Member
was a great day today, sun was shinning and we got a great turn out.
was good to meet the boys who came along. even though i was the only girl i spent most of the time taking photos haha! so out of the 190 photos a took, ive narrowed them down to a couple haha:)

guess this shows queensland can do it :)

Attachments

• 77440.jpg
    77440.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 33

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
Hey well done guys. Nice pics with the old school look too. Who owns what micra?

Micra girl you should join photobucket and post the link to the pics as opposed to resizing and posting each one individually, alot easier and you get bigger pics up. I normally size mine at 800 pixels for the longest edge in Lightroom and then upload to photobucket then post the link.

CMF_MicraGirl2011

» CMF Member
hotfunk67 WROTE:

"Hey well done guys. Nice pics with the old school look too. Who owns what micra?

Micra girl you should join photobucket and post the link to the pics as opposed to resizing and posting each one individually, alot easier and you get bigger pics up. I normally size mine at 800 pixels for the longest edge in Lightroom and then upload to photobucket then post the link.

Thanks dude :)
Will remember that for next time, cause it sucked how bad the quality went after I resized them

antos WROTE:

"The silver one (with car's sunshade) is mine =}
Red with bbs rims is paddos
red on white steelies is azza
blue one is rtk
silver with 5 spome rims and p plate is habib96

I love that carshade, gives the car personality

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
Thakls micragirl, just a little something to be different lol.
Yeah would be good to get a few more together but i dont think we did too bad in the end, azza a red micra is nearly hotter then a silver one =}

Back