Brighton Marina Meet - 6th February 2011 - Top floor of the Multi Storey

im still at it grr

insurance booked now, all good and got myself a heat gun from me dad:p

still got to roll arches and hover her out

im gonna be ####ed tommoroow (today)

oh yeh my thermostat seems to be stuck open heat gauge reaching quart only,may be messed for this meet unless the old thermos does the trick this morning

Just finished cleaning and tidying my car even though the bodywork has holes in it :p
But it started to drizzle so at least it will look better wet :D

There are no ramps onto the top, but I have got a feeling you have to go down to the bottom to get out. We will work it out Martin:)

Hi Folks, Sorry to say my Nerves got the better of me again, so i am not there. I hope you are having a blinding day and take loads of piccy's and video. Rregsr you will have to bring me back a report. Have a safe and fun day.

Malcolmt

Reporting from the multi storey while sittin in my lunch haha! A very good turn out so far everyone is mingling which is good! Ive taken plenty of photos so all is good :D

Sorry for the delay guys :(

Sat on the motorway with scopez as cars not working properly

In getting thrown all over the place with these coilovers it's hilarious!!

Just wanted to say that its was nice to meet the Micra owners at the Marina car park today, Nice friendly bunch of enthusiasts, with nice Micra`s, some made cool sounding exhaust tunes!!
It was very windy, chilly, but great to see some modded and not so modded cars!!
Those who sat in the drivers seat of my "banger"..I hope enjoyed the view from that position?

Cheers Guys!!!
Jerry(Y)

Yeah there was a few involved everyone was rubber necking and they filtered it down to one lane that's why there was a tailback :(

Ah i must have gotten through it pretty early then as traffic only qued for about 500 yards
Yeah it tailed back to the roundabout in the end :( completely clear after though. Damn rubber neckers grr
Still that and the freezing winds was the only drag of the day (Y)

was a brilliant meet was just wondering who actually turned up thought wecould do a register like this below just an idea ?(Y)
forum name - sp13rsy real name - keith

Back