Breather pipes? & brackets

CMF_Glenj

» CMF Member
After completely stripping engine bay apart from necessities, i just wondered where these pipes should actually go and whats the best thing to do with them. Seem like breather pipes

2xPipes- go to the back of the inlet, 1 of them joins up in a connection with a pipe that goes to the servo. The other is smaller in diameter and sits above it (see pic)

1xpipe- top of gear box (with yellow & green tape in pic) should this go under air box?

Cheers

Attachments

• 82932.jpg
    82932.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 32

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
vacuum pipes glen ? you just need the big servo one, the little fuel reg one, and the breather under the mani that goes to the PCV valve in the cam cover mate,
all the others can be blocked or removed :)

CMF_Glenj

» CMF Member
Just a guess bud :0....Yeah servo 1 and pvc one are in place, the one next too it this can be blocked? The smaller one is the one in-between throttle body bolts- this goes to air box yeah

block the gear box one off?

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
there is usually 1 on the front, and 1 behind the t/b that can be blocked off mate, and the g/box one is just a breather (leave it or cut it or bin it or whatever)
edit my t/b is reversed 180 deg :) 2 little pipes at the back

CMF_Glenj

» CMF Member
cheers bud, can i just ask your opinion on something else instead of making a new thread

been taking more bits out of the engine bay today, brackets ect tidying it up whilst also saving weight ;), i read on one of your post some where that said bin the inlet bracket, just wondering if this is advisable to me (bouncing around a grass track) or not

Cheers again

Back