BreastCancer C+C

C

CAT 20T

at least, that's the rumour I've heard

Ltd Edition of 100 made at £400 over list price (no climate control though)

---------------------------
edit - links fixed
---------------------------

We have the brochures in the showroom, cost is £14,450 off the top of my head as a guide RRP. It does have aircon as it is the CC Sport in Pink...

yes i work near the micra line and they've been coming down the line for the past 2-3 weeks. dont look 2 good though - could have picked a nicer pink!! definately a babes only car!!:laugh:

100 pink c+c's have came down the line and the panels on the car have been wrapped in bubble wrap to prevent secondary damage as they havnt got enough paint to repair them if they get damaged i think they look ugly in pink

this is the charity kerry katona fronts isnt it? from frozen turkey to C+C...
i'd buy one, if only to help the charity!

and while im on the topic of breast cancer...

SPONSOR GEMMA

ta :p

super_s said:
100 pink c+c's have came down the line and the panels on the car have been wrapped in bubble wrap to prevent secondary damage as they havnt got enough paint to repair them if they get damaged i think they look ugly in pink
How they gonna be able to repair the ones that people decide to damage themselves then? bound to be at least 1 out of the 100.

Layla said:
this is the charity kerry katona fronts isnt it? from frozen turkey to C+C...
i'd buy one, if only to help the charity!

and while im on the topic of breast cancer...

SPONSOR GEMMA

ta :p

oops ment this quote :doh: :p

"How they gonna be able to repair the ones that people decide to damage themselves then? bound to be at least 1 out of the 100."

the dealers will probably order paint in for customers but at nissan, check and repair probably havnt got as much left over as other colours to repair vehicles damaged on line as only 100 are being made so they wouldnt of ordered much paint in that colour

Gemma85 said:
Hehe yeh sponser me! if you wanna e-mail me at [email protected] and I'l send you the link....its all for a good cause! Cancer Research!!!

I havent received any e-mails come on its a good cause and I'm running round and round saltwell park in Gateshead and its bloody big! :grinning: its a cosure sight and no money has to exchange hands with me it goes direct to Cancer Research

i've sponsored her a tenner, if you can spend money on bits of plastic to weld to your cars you can help beat this ####ty disease thats distroying lives

Layla said:
i've sponsored her a tenner, if you can spend money on bits of plastic to weld to your cars you can help beat this ####ty disease thats distroying lives
Well thats me signed up now. Get your hands in your pockets you tight fisted gits!!! :wow: Good luck Gemma! :grinning:

I knew I had a picture of one of the Cancer Research pink K11s in my phone, I spotted it a month or two ago on the A21 in Kent...

Attachments

• DSC00759.JPG
    DSC00759.JPG
    319.3 KB · Views: 201
rj007 said:
When is it that this run is on as i sometimes go to Saltwell Park on a weekend? :wasntme:

Its the 26th..sunday starts at 11 I think all my group will be dressed up as pink fairies :)

Back