breaking yellow k11 :(

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
BREAKING...fastcar featured k11, new pics pg2

well its time to do the dreaded and strip my once pride and joy!

you will all know it, so if you want anything off it let me know...

what engine mods do ya have for sale? im after any tubro parts or the converson kit if uve got 1 (dunno if it was turboed or not)

bad start! it wasnt really an engine modded car, pre faclift with no power steering!

it needs the sills doing and some general tlc tbh, wanting 1000 or offers.

its a shame its come to stripping it mate but if thats what needs to be done!

how much for the front bumper please?
Golf angel eyes and wiring loom?
and would you post them?

thanks
napster

im not sure about posting tbh as ive never really posted anything like this!

front bumper - £150
rear bumper - £150
golf angel eyes - £100
micra/golf grille - £30
doors with fiat barchetta door handles - £100
bad boy bonnet - £100
side skirts - £100

offers on everything...

loads of other bits aswell like exhaust, interior bits, civic type r seats, door cards with headunit....

for anyone who doesnt know it its in the k11 blogs section.

the seats are wanted by a load of my mates aswell lol, saw some go for £560 on ebay not long back, id let them go for £250 cos theyve got 2 pieces of plastic missing.

DSC_0193.jpg

davey c - the de-locked and fiat barchetta handled doors are up for £100 each, the mirrors id sell for £50 but might need a bit of work to fit, not much like.

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

the front bumper is a direct fit and actually fits really really well compared to 90% of other fibreglass jobies ive seen. £150

DSC_0092.jpg

the mk4 golf lights werent too much of a ball ache to fit, the wing doesnt need cutting, it just needs a slight bit of reshaping to get it to look better, i did this with a rubber mallet and a piece of wood! took all of 5 minutes. there is a section of metal to cut out of the inner headlight panel but again it isnt too bad of a job. the wiring i should be able to make up a diagram for, again an easy job. if you were going for the headlight conversion you would need a bad boy bonnet (which im selling) to follow the line of the light, and also the custom grille which makes it look almost factory. id sell these all together for £250.

DSC_0050.jpg

the side skirts look great aswell, theyre fiesta 12 bore skirts which i shortened by 3", never seen any on a micra before and they suit it really well. £100

DSC_0080.jpg

the rear bumper again is a one off, i used a d&m developments saxo bumper and sliced it with a standard micra one, giving a smooth yet aggresive look to the back of the car. will suit every k11 out there. £150

DSC_0082.jpg

the exhaust was made to suit the rear bumper, its a fulls ystem from the down pipe back over. it was made by arguably the best tubular company in the country, a.a.s (advanced automotive systems). its got a mr2 style large silencer horizontally with two one off 'pig tail' tailpipes. its a crazy piece of work and ive never seen another exhaust like it. £200

DSC_0061.jpg

the alloys are 17" boss xts with falken tyres with loads of tread left. i refurbed the wheels last year and painted them in gloss black. theyre a direct fit and can go on any k11 thats lowered 35mm with no scrubbing, the only scrubbing you might get is on full lock off the inner arch liners, i just took these off and hey presto, no scrubbing! £200

DSC_0079.jpg

theres loads of other bits aswell like the momo steering wheel, boss kit, genuine nissan leather gearknob, fibreglass door cards...the list goes on.

make an offer on anything you want, thanks for looking. stew.

does it have a sports steering wheel and boss??

if so what type and a picture...please can i have first refusal...thanks

"k11 stew" i sent you a PM bout some bits?? did you recieve it?

where abouts are you located if you dont mind me asking

thanks

might be interested in the golf headlights package thingy at a later date if it will still be available for the Micra Pickup project. ;) but no intentions of buying yet so feel free to sell em if u can,

make offers on everything.

full car is still here. needs work to the sills for mot.

to fit the seats takes a little bit of knoweldge and quite a bit of patience lol! used the civic runners but made a few adjustments.

what u mean by bit of knowledge n patience...can you go into more detail but other words you didnt change runners much n fits fine so litterally stright swap 4 me then?

not a straight fit no, think i changed the position of the bolt holes and that was it.

took about 3 hours in total, and thats without having any knowledge in fitting type r seats into a k11 before lol!

cant believe there isnt much interest for these parts like.

take it no-one wants to make a unique k11 anymore!?

Will the front bumper fit on a K11 with the standard grille?
Whereabouts are you - would you meet 1/2way / post it?

make offers on everything.

full car is still here. needs work to the sills for mot.

to fit the seats takes a little bit of knoweldge and quite a bit of patience lol! used the civic runners but made a few adjustments.

he said make an offer so they did mate!!!!

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!

>))))))))))))))) THUD ((((((((((((((((

Just fainted with sheer shock on how beautiful that car is..

sorry i just had to say !!

sounds ok mate but id rather have a few buyers before i start stripping parts, cos its still an easy fix show car for someone.

hi stew, whats the situation with parts still left for sale, if any? I quite fancy the front end ie. bad-boy bonnet, angel eyes and bumper and also the side skirts, possibly also the mirrors all price depending :p get in touch anyway if you get chance, i'm located in Lancaster most of the time and also Halifax, thanks a lot :) matt ps. [email protected] I'll probably reply quicker :)

Dunno if i like the car but top job on the quality of the mods.

How much would you sell the steering wheel and boss kit for? Also would it fit on a k10?

Ryan.

how much would you sale the hole car fo without the type r seats?
can you put normal k11 subframes back in and are both the sills gone is that all thats wrong might be intrested .

id sell the full car without the seats for £800.

both sills i think, havent really had a good look myself tbh.

k11 seats will go straight back in if you have some mate.

heres my fone number if anyones onterested...07730504999

Why does a car with so much work done to it have knackered sills?
What engine is it, 1l?

sideskirts hide alot of stuff mate, and this cars had em on for 5 years!

its a 1.3 btw.

£800 without the type r seats anyone?

Back