Yellow K11

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Full mot and 6 months tax serviced by me last 4 years lots of extras cd player alloy wheels new tyres on rear new clutch 200 miles since. took me 3 months to complete the revamp of this car full re spray in bright yellow along with new door and wing on drivers side. decat pipe k&n type filter, strut brace rear light pods looks really well would be an ideal starter car or prime candidate for engine upgrade 100% solid no rust or rot.......im not breaking car so dont ask im not selling parts off it either so please dont ask......car was listed on ebay 6 weeks ago and i pulled it at 1500 quid as my other car developed a fault so pm me your offers if interested thanx for looking.

covered 82k serviced by me last service 300 miles ago owned for last 4 years covered 40k in that time without problem and its a 1.0 reason im selling.......I did this car for my son who to be honest has no interest in it or driving for that matter....so its going.........

also now on ebay..........320143301953

Cool :D

Don't forget to tell the winning bidder about the MSC lol. Will be nice for it to stay with the club and see what happens to it.

Alot of people are put off by reserve auctions as after all the hassle of bidding, you don't win anything! Also alot of people like to leave bidding to the last seconds, and you can't do that with reserve auctions either.

Alot of people are put off by reserve auctions as after all the hassle of bidding, you don't win anything! Also alot of people like to leave bidding to the last seconds, and you can't do that with reserve auctions either.

Arnold thats so true imo!!!!!

but im with "japseye" on his "reserve bid"!!!! if i was putting anything on ebay that was big or expensive and i didnt want to loose out, id put a reserve on it!!!

otherwise his realy nice yellow micra with all those add-ons could go for bout £100 or more or less etc!!!

just a security factor that he can get some money back on his micra with out worrying its going to sell stupidly cheaply...

or am i wrong?

exactly right mate if it didnt have reserve then some lucky so and so would wait and bid a quid, its not happening there are 12 people watching so they can still bid they just cant win it until it makes its reserve then highest bid wins.....still got my lighter fluid lol

but im with "japseye" on his "reserve bid"!!!! if i was putting anything on ebay that was big or expensive and i didnt want to loose out, id put a reserve on it!!!

I totally agree with that too, i never disagreed with Japseye :)

just dont let it get you down the fact that someone is emailing you about the "reserve price"!!!!

he may just want to know whether or not its worth him bidding!!! as in he wants to know if the reserve bid is in his price range!!! otherwise theres really no point in bidding if he can never top the reserve!!!??

if u have told him by email how much your looking for......he may stop the emails as price is to high...or maybe buy it off you if right price for him / her etc!!!

but u said you wanted to leave it to ebay....so thats fair enough!!!

you don't have to use the reserve to secure the car, just put the starting bid at the price you wish to reserve the car. that way if anyone buys the car it goes for the money you want it for, and everyone can see how much its going for.

Yeah thats true, the amount of auctions i've seen that finish with no bids as they have a high start price is a waste of time! Start low and stick a reserve on if it's expensive and everyone win's.

Japseye, why not quote the reserve price at the bottom in the questions bit. Will stop people annoyin u then lol!!

problem with that is it puts people off with a high start price

true but if people aren't willing to pay that money then its not going to sell anyway cos if it has a reserve for that much too then no one will bid that high.

both are true i think anyway what i want aint the earth and i think its worth it but if it dont sell then..............off with the graphics and out with the engine as it will need to be bigger for me to keep it. maybe a 1.6 if i can get some help to do the wireing and it dont cost the earth...........someone should write a how to on a budget for us married guys so were not left out, its hard when kids have to come first.......

both are true i think anyway what i want aint the earth and i think its worth it but if it dont sell then..............off with the graphics and out with the engine as it will need to be bigger for me to keep it. maybe a 1.6 if i can get some help to do the wireing and it dont cost the earth...........someone should write a how to on a budget for us married guys so were not left out, its hard when kids have to come first.......

lol yea modding a car is nothing when compared to marrage :D or just keeping a girl happy is bad enough lol

anyway if that is the route you want to take i have a 1.6 engine if you want ;) and a gearbox i think :D

what about the wireing and ecu if your the man how about a holiday

lol well you use existing micra loom with primera plugs, cut and shut drive shafts, and a 1.6 ecu for the cheapest solution.

not done it myself but i know the 1.6 convertion inside out.

STILL FOR SALE I will also include all the 1.3 running gear to uprate performance ie. engine gearbox drive shafts, as most are aware there is no rot or rust very very sound ideal first car...........£1500 .............also will be re taxed at end of month for 6 months

instead of just supplying 1.3 engine box and shafts I will include a full l reg 1.3 lx to do with what you will, it will however have to be trailered or towed as i have allready removed the engine and running gear.....I think that the asking price of 1500 quid is spot on for the condition of the car and any potential buyer wont be disapointed.

im sure your k11 turbo is worth a lot more than my micra jas!
I will be very honest here the problem I have is my micra shapley and good looking as she is just stands out from the crowd to much, I cant in fact here is a truth. I came out of the house to go out thursday night and 3 kids were in my drive thinking they were up to no good I started shouting at them, They were just taking photos of the micra as they said it was lush, I DONT WANT LUSH you pass teenagers and the like and they all look and point young girls wave to me if I wound the window down and they saw a 46 year old man driving they would giggle, I want a car more to my age and not my shoe size I want my life back I cant go anywere as they no its me I just want to blend in I have created a monster someone please buy my car..........

im sure your k11 turbo is worth a lot more than my micra jas!
I will be very honest here the problem I have is my micra shapley and good looking as she is just stands out from the crowd to much, I cant in fact here is a truth. I came out of the house to go out thursday night and 3 kids were in my drive thinking they were up to no good I started shouting at them, They were just taking photos of the micra as they said it was lush, I DONT WANT LUSH you pass teenagers and the like and they all look and point young girls wave to me if I wound the window down and they saw a 46 year old man driving they would giggle, I want a car more to my age and not my shoe size I want my life back I cant go anywere as they no its me I just want to blend in I have created a monster someone please buy my car..........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...............need to sell I cant be driving hundreds of miles to do swaps as ive said before spinal injury prevents me from driving silly distances unless of course you come here if I get the asking price I will also throw in a as new sat nav system:down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

dude i would seriously love to have your car and could only possibly offer 1k for it as my turbo k11 isnt selling and would have to borrow off my farther.

jas as it would go to a good home and possibly only get better and improved upon I will split the differance for you how does 1250 sound and you tax it when its due.................NO WAIT 1200 there rock bottom.........mind you hell of a long way to your place m8 if this is a go then by all means your welcome to the sofa for the night also you can take as many spares as you can get into her from the 1.3 lx this has to be a good deal for you or wait for it a straight swap for another micra 2000 plus has to be worth thinking about now.......................also you must be on nights so sent you pm with a number to ring....:k11yellow :k11yellow :k11yellow :k11yellow

Polite reminder, please dont post unless your interested in this car.

all relys on me selling roxy as sumone is deffo interested in her now.

im abit confused by what u said about the 2000 micra bit??

i have your number now dude cheers and will only be in contact if roxy sells

still for sale 6 months tax 10 months mot and all the spares you can get in her from a 1.3lx including engine box and drive shafts £1300 has to be a bargin now

Back