Breaking for Parts, everything available

Can I swap my primered Spoiler for that one?
Also, how much for the wings and bonnet?
How much for your interior loom?
Is the car in Hatfield? If so I can come and pick stuff up etc.
Cheers Craig

What drop do your springs give ya?Where abouts r u?Sorry to hear u r breaking it

WHats that induction kit like mate?

Does anyone have an opinion on it, don't know so much about them myself.

Craig - you are welcome to the wings and bonnet £20 for bonnet £15 for the wing, a primed spoiler i'm afraid is not good to me unless i can find a buyer for that. and mike is interested in the loom so will be a first come first served, yeh the car is in hatfield,

Goldstarr- afraid not mate

Benmicrasr - 35mm drop

Allan - the maxpower induction kit is fairly loud but not really for performance

hi ya Stu, could you hold the seats for me :) i can't buy them yet but i do want them :)

oh and i'm going to the scrappy tommorow so if i find any there then i'll get them instead. sorry you have to break the car, and i hope you get a new one for the jap fest meet :)

Stuart said:
Craig - you are welcome to the wings and bonnet £20 for bonnet £15 for the wing, a primed spoiler i'm afraid is not good to me unless i can find a buyer for that. and mike is interested in the loom so will be a first come first served, yeh the car is in hatfield,

Goldstarr- afraid not mate

Benmicrasr - 35mm drop

Allan - the maxpower induction kit is fairly loud but not really for performance

Fair enough, though a primered spoiler would be more marketable as it wil be cheaper to spray up, unless of course the purchaaser has a burgandy beast :D
Is it good to pick up this weekend, this doesn't have ABS does it?
Cheers Craig

Craig said:
Fair enough, though a primered spoiler would be more marketable as it wil be cheaper to spray up, unless of course the purchaaser has a burgandy beast :D
Is it good to pick up this weekend, this doesn't have ABS does it?
Cheers Craig

This weekend is fine mate, no it doesn't have abs however if you're after it i know of a little scrapyard that has a micra with ABS (and therefore rear brake discs on it) i'll tell you where when you come :)

Backbox is a jap style on, deep and loud but not head-ache loud!

4 nuts for the top struts...... what would you offer??

oh and finally craig if you want to get the loom this weekend you'll have to take it out but it'll be about 30 if thats ok?

also if anyones really interested then you can have to whole car for £250 as it is but it will need a new engine and poss. a gearbox put in. has 10 months MOT on it though! :)

Ah, this isn't actually a Super S is it? Not interested in the loom if it doesn't have a tacho, you sure I can't convince you to swap your boot+spoiler for an identical boot + primered spoiler ;)
Wherebouts in Hatfield are you/it and does it have a sunroof?
So you want 20 for bonnet and 15 for wings so £35 in total?
Cheers Craig

well no its not a super s but it is an SLX so it has a tacho but i said 15 for 1 wing! sorry didnt realise you want both, can have both for 20.
may change the spoilers over with a little bit of money if that tickles you?

Stuart said:
well no its not a super s but it is an SLX so it has a tacho but i said 15 for 1 wing! sorry didnt realise you want both, can have both for 20.
may change the spoilers over with a little bit of money if that tickles you?

i'll have a bit of the cash for the wing lol :D

would you swap the top halfs of your seats for super s ones?

Stuart said:
nah sorry mate i'd rather keep the seats as a whole, if thats ok with you? :S

fair enough, well i'll probably get some at the scrappy then :)

good luck with getting a new car :)

A few quid sounds good, what you thinking fiver?
If Mike wants the wiring then he can have it, I might be able to get the bit I need of someone else so no probs.
E-mail me at my MSN messenger address with postcode an that so I nkow where to go :)
Craig

ScottishSR yeh about that sounds good, say £3 delivered cos theres no way i'm going to scotland :p

Zephyr sorry mate i didnt see your reply, about £10?

Stuart said:
ScottishSR yeh about that sounds good, say £3 delivered cos theres no way i'm going to scotland :p

Sounds fair enough. email me kartman2000 _ uk at hotmail.com

Just remove the spaces and put @ in.

Back