K10 Breaking, most parts available.

After some pillock crashing into me and writing off my K10 1.0 litre, the insurance has decided to pay out, leaving me to dispose of the vehicle, so I'm breaking it for parts, there's not much of the front bodywork intact, but the mechanicals are o.k. including suspension and steering, I dont just want to scrap it as it deserves better, so I'm happy to see it live on in one form or another. :down:

Sonic, might be interested in your shocks if they're not too old/knackered? Also if it's a facelift and the grill survived by some miracle!

All thats left of the front end is the off side lights, the shocks are ok though, no leaks, and still damping o.k.

Ok cool, do you know how old they are / how many miles they've done? Also how much are you after?

they are the origionals on the front so 1988 and have covered 120,000 miles, but the back ones according to the previous owner were replaced about 18 months, 15000 miles ago, as for the price, about £50 for them all.

Sorry mate, I think the front's would last about 30 seconds on my car! Also they're only 14 quid a corner new ;) Cheers anyway though

Back