Brand new in box JDM universal arches for sale

archeslayoutsSTYLE1ORIGINAL-1.jpg

8B31D924-orig.jpg

38E1858E-orig.jpg
picz279.jpg

Please pm me for more details

Just so that people know the installed arches on the example k10 above are of another member's car. The ones I am selling are brand new and never used or taken out from their original packaging other than to be inspected for faults. Cheers.

yes it is PORKS micra;) was the best example of a K10 i've seen with those arches and was the car that made me wanna get a K10 with those arches on it. But sadly sold my micra to make way for a r32 skyline gtr so hence I am selling all the stuff I bought but never put on her. Awesome Micra Pork. hope u didn't mind that I borrowed your pics:D

bet that is a kick in the balls with a bit of flattery to ease the pain haahaa I do want a k10 like that hmmmmm.. what to do with my money. best finish up my k11 project first.

Sadly had to sell it, being looked after tho, new owner put bigger engine in it now!

If you would off had all your turbo stuff for sale a few weeks earlier I would of bought the lot

you sale the k10 only a few weeks before? what the new owner put in it? SR20? hahahaha thats a shame eh, not a bad little kit to do a turbo conversion with

Back