Brand new tool box! £100

Jay101

Black&Yellow
I have a brand new sealey tool box.

Unopened apart from lid. Still plastic wrapped.

I'm asking for a £100 paid more than that and havnt even used it.

Can post but at buyers expense. Dimensions are on box in pic

uploadfromtaptalk1353005528024.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1353005541550.jpg

not me, but I might know someone that may be interested. In the meantime, any chance of finding out how much it'd cost to post to east london, postcode E10 (can't remember the rest, will have to check that)

My mate won't be buying the toolbox, sorry. He found the exact same one on amazon for only £4 more, so he reckons he's going to go with that. Good luck with sale, though.

ok well ill charge £4 more and he can buy my one? :confused:

Amazon are giving him 3 yrs extended warranty with it for no extra cost. What's to be confused about? Would you rather buy something from a retailer that is offering warranty or from someone that's selling the same item (even though it is unused) for about the same price?

Amazon are giving him 3 yrs extended warranty with it for no extra cost. What's to be confused about? Would you rather buy something from a retailer that is offering warranty or from someone that's selling the same item (even though it is unused) for about the same price?
ok cant argue with that. thanks anyway

Bump, offers allowed. Nice storage for a small collection of tools as Xmas is around the corner can also be a great present for someone or too yourself ;)

Back