Brake Rotors

need help in choosing brake rotors

i think it is high time to change them. each time i hit the brake pedal above 80 km/hr, steering wheel vibrates and if i apply too much, even the pedal vibrates sometimes.

i had the disc resurface but to no avail, the problem is here. mechanic told its time to change the brake rotors or brake discs

i came across two brands: TRW from Thailand and LPR from Italy.

any opinions / recommendations on those two brake discs?

they both cost half the price of a genuine nissan brake disc or is it preferable to fit a genuine brake disc from the car dealer?

other options will be brembo, ebc or ferodo but they will cost almost the same as oem ones and those are basic standard brake disc.

should i change the brake pads at the same time? i am currently using oem brake pads.

please advise.

I had exactly thee same vibration problem with my Sport + when I bought it last year . I replaced both front discs and pads with a Mintex set from ebay, problem solved instantly and braking is very good and predictable now. False economy to buy brake parts from an unheard of 'cheap' manufacturer. I only ever use good branded products on my cars. Incidentally the complete front set of Mintex discs and pads only cost me £40 including delivery, as can be seen in the link above.

Back