Bought K11c wiper and motor, wont fit 2000 car

I wanted to change to the horizontal type wiper as I hate the wiper being parked over the back window. I bought the later K11 plastic covered wiper, but went to fit it, and found the hole is bigger where it attaches onto the spindle motor, so it wont mover the wiper back/forth. I then bought the K11C motor, but the fixings that attach to the boot are different!, I cant even swap the brackets as the motor fixings to the braked are different. Its an early 2001 'March'. I have managed to take apart the original motor and turn the inner wheel 180 degrees so the wiper parks at the bottom of the screen, but I still cant fit the later style wiper :-(

you can't just take the gear out and turn it through 180 degrees to make the wiper park at the bottom as the gear has the electrical tracks attached to it and it will still park at the side ,you have to take the gear apart and re-drill the gear at 180 degrees from original position and then relocate the crank pin in the new hole ,the hole needs to be of a tight fit if its a loose fit then the crank pin can work itself loose

you can't just take the gear out and turn it through 180 degrees to make the wiper park at the bottom as the gear has the electrical tracks attached to it and it will still park at the side ,you have to take the gear apart and re-drill the gear at 180 degrees from original position and then relocate the crank pin in the new hole ,the hole needs to be of a tight fit if its a loose fit then the crank pin can work itself loose

Youve misunderstood, the original motor ive taken apart , turned the wheel 180 degrees and now it parks at the bottom of the screen. My issue is that the wiper arm hole is too big for the spindle, but the proper K11C wiper motor wont fit to my tailgate

Post a picture of the motor? I have a problem with mine. I got it off a 2001 motor but bracket does not fit my tailgate and wiring is different too.
We may swap them if they're OK

Back