Boot smoothing.

as said when pm.

seems a slight delve in it. but that could well be the angle of the light.
i shall insppect when i next see it :p

but other than that., or even with that.

damn sexy ;)

it due to the fact that it can be as smooth as a babies bottom .
but the condensation in the paint gets into the catty and causes it to sink.

thats why u have to have it in heated area prefereable.

and loads of polly on to try keep condenstion out but u have to keep that dry aswell as that dries it also soaks in moisture. which causes it to bow once the paint is added.

mine has done it :(

hahah, dont have money coz it was supposed to be done last month but u were busy so spen that money...

Gavs car...resemblances to mine.......none at the moment.......will be ibiza splitter ( coz im the only one with one of those ) smooth boot (again and that must mean titch is...shame on you :D) think thats about it.....

nice matey, how did u fit the plate 2 the bumpr, ill have to do the same in 2 days time when my boot arrives!

Just got it on with weather seal sticky pads! They're great! Will be drilling it in today at sometime tho, as still need to get lights on it to.

Right, it's being a gay. Was out fiddling with it, (trying to get a light on it) and when i drilled the number plate, i split the ****er. Going to give up on it for the day, and try to calm down a bit before i do anymore. Also, i split the cable for the lights. tit.
Titch :down: :grr:
:kungfu:

Right, now since i calmed down, and then started to work on it again, i had a look, and think that the washer jets ain't up to the job anymore. So got some white LED bolts from ebay, and going to se how they do, as need to get them asap, so it passes it's MOT! Meh!
Anyone got any ideas on how to shine the light down, rather the using the Splash caps?

Titch58 said:
i had a look, and think that the washer jets ain't up to the job anymore.

haha u know what im going to say eh? Maybe you could try and take the silver cap bit off the washer jets and somehow fix them to the bolts as a short term replacement untill u can get the splash caps??

Okay - ben a while since i've posted in this.
Got a light sorted for it, but now its starting to blister up :'(

at the moment? i got some LED number plate bolyts holding them in but to be honest they dont exactly seem to be bright enough and the light shines outwards bt i been tailed off the cops a couple of times and not one of em pulled me for it, i gonna get some splash caps when i can geta round to it, been meaning to go to revolution to order some

Back