Boot smoothing.

U had better! lol

Where u putting the rear number plate and how are u gonna light it? Are u adding that step onto the rear bumper aswell so u can finally get to see in it?

lol - how long it gonna take titch? When Wayne swaps mine over - number plate is gonna go on the splitter at the bottom like Gavs in one of those number plate surrounds and got some LED number plate bolts (white) which will use to light them up. Need to get some splash caps like he had to cover them and direct the light though. Cant wait

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Are u adding that step onto the rear bumper aswell so u can finally get to see in it?

Oi, watch it! You aint that tall yourself boy!
Will get a square plated for the back i think, and probally get some LED washer lights to light it up.
Tiny Titch :kungfu:

Lol....

I found details on that seat that u were talkin about on saturday mate, I couldnt get the exact same on like mine, but its the same size so u should be comfortable in it and it should fit u well...

I'll just find a pic....

LW2970_enlarged.jpg

:D

Nice bucket seat there Neil! Might have some bother fitting it to the sub frame tho lol you wouldnt have any bother tilting it forward to let people in the back anyway hah!

danni said:
hahahahahahahaha!!!
think that seat mite b bit big 4 titch tho dus it come in a smaller size??

The only person that i thought would stick up for me.
Fine then!
"I'll not bother posting anymore!!!!"
Whos that then!!

lol sowwweee hun... i cudnt resist... but suppose u did get a lot of it at weekend so ill stop now:)
cracker of a joke tho neil :D

Also, since i'll need to get number plate lights now, should i just get the LED washer jets, and wire them into the old cables, then just stick them on?? Been thinking this is all i can do really.
Anyone else any ideas?

LED number plate bolts and some foliatec splash caps, thats wat im doing and Gav did too

revolution sell the foliatec things, as for the number plate bolts try ebay - i got mine for £2 or therebouts - as for legality they are as long as they are covered and white, thats why you get the splash caps, i suppose you could use washer jets but they would have to be white. The foliatec things are dead hard to get hold of - this is what your lookng for:

http://foliatec.de/1_english.shtml - then go to online catalouge -> Exterior styling -> Splash caps -> More details

Well was meant to be getting the car back today, but no! They haven't even started it yet the tubes.
Bah - Titch

awww thats shockin!!!
u wanna tell them that u want some kind of compensation connsiderin u aint had it since thurs.... travel costs to college/work etc (i kno u walk to work but they dont kno that do they)
tell em u want ur splitters doing 4 no cost lol

Well i'll go up to the place tomorrow, and see what still needing done. If they still ain't done nout, i'll take it else where!

you have to give them time, if you rush them, they will mess it up :)

Attachments

• micra.jpg
    micra.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 284
time actually doing the job fair enuff G!!
but going there the day they said it wud b ready to find they aint started is another thing!!! fair enough if they were busy could have said we busy can u bring it back in a few days, save him walkin/bussin it when cars just sat in garage doin nout

Yea, you got a point man, but if i go up today, and still nothing is done, will just take it back. Got a funny feeling it will be half done tho which is gay, cause that means i'll need to leave it!
Had to get the bus this morning, well... i was grumpy!

Right! Spokenm to them about ten mins ago, and they said to come up at 1, to see what the story is. Will let yall know!

As Danni says, its all done and looking good! Got my square plate on to now, just need to get some lights on it. Will get pics up when i'm, home!!

Aye, well chuffed that it;s back. Looks sooo good! was funny, its raning up here at the mo (as usuall), but when i put me back wiper on i was, it aint working, then i was like, you tit.

Titch58 said:
Aye, well chuffed that it;s back. Looks sooo good! was funny, its raning up here at the mo (as usuall), but when i put me back wiper on i was, it aint working, then i was like, you tit.

trust u:p

Back