Bodywork

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Baxter

Hey Guys,
Starting work on my K10 this tuesday!!!
Got some front and back Mk2 Golf Big Bumpers, Rs Turbo arches and side skirts, and all the stuff to smooth that boot off.
just wondered if anyone has already tried or has fitted the Mk2 golf bumpers to a k10, and if they ran into any problems...

:k10: :down:

original

Thats what i thought, smoothed up boot is nothing new, but looks the dogs. And as far as big mk2 bumpers on a k10, im not sure if its been done before.

but hey if they dont fit, anyone else know of any bumpers, or kits (not the FOAH) that might look cool?

Dan.

i have test fitted golf mk2 arches to the k10 they were a pretty good fit, the bumpers i didnt try but i did measure them up once and they where a close fit it should work if you can somehow attach the internal bar from the k10 bumper to the golf one. i remeber many a weekend trying bumpers from other cars on the k10, nova ones are as close to direct fit as you can get but they need lengthening at the sides as they are too short

Buy my bodykit which I have for sale. :D Its a nova front bumper, and custom micra rear bumper. See my garage or my for sale thread for details. Its a total one off, and as it has already been modified it will bolt straight on. :)

You will also not get a K10 with a better fitting bodykit.

Kev

Cheers Kev. Agreed, so buy it. :p Hehe, but no seriously take a look, its a very nice piece of kit, well fibreglassed and totally one of a kind. :) All goes together very well.

i no it has been a very very very long time micra man but do u still have the bodykit and if so is it for sale as am getting annoyed with trying to find things for the k10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back