Bodywork estimates !!

g2oo8

Club Member (Trial)
Hello
just been down to a few body shops for some estimates on the work needed on my car...
Sunderland coach works said £400 for the 3things shown in the pictures (dint in boot, scuff on front bumper, rust under driverside wing mirror)..
Went to DC and he said £180 :D and then i asked about me door handles, boot handle, bump strips, wing mirrors and moulds on bumper... he said can get all the work done for £300..
dunoo what one to choose lol...

Attachments

• DSC00239.JPG
    DSC00239.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 235
Second sounds the best as its the cheapest, but not always the best option as the work might come out different, lower quality so be carefully and check out some other paces

But in the end its upto you :)

well you know you need the work done in the pics, do you realy realy need the handels ect ect done? thats a big diff in price, wot you pay for is wot you get with paint work, i would ask to see some finished work from both then choose.

yeah well the 3things in pics or the most important.. i can do other bits my self proberly.. just at coach works.. he said like £125 for each thing..
think i will go to DC and get it done as he is alot cheaper, i might have a look at some work hes all ready had done if hes got anythink to show me lol !

£125 is a bit steep for each like!!! and yea the mirrows and stuf you can do yourself nd i can give you a hand if you like? but all body shops will have work to show you many take photos of ther best work

gav look for city coach works mate spot on he fixed the holes in my bonnet and resprayed my bonnet and it looks spot on

a went to sunderland coach works and he said £400 am not paying that no way.. gonna go 2 DC and get him to do the work :)

Back