bodykit half done

R

RIK

well,i had some spare time to do some work on the car this weekend so i got on with the bodykit..

managed to get the front arches and drivers sideskirt painted with what paint i had..wil get more this week to finish the rest
so i fitted them saturday and i think it looks good so far.

also got a nismo badge for the rear

i will update this thread with my new seat on tues night!!

Attachments

• Photo-0169.jpg
    Photo-0169.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 270
  • Photo-0170.jpg
    Photo-0170.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 243
  • Photo-0172.jpg
    Photo-0172.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 184
micra man said:
Looks nice mate. :) Should be looking sweet for Donny. Guessing you got rear arches too?? You got bumpers also??

yeah rear arches and passengr skirt to go on...i think im just going to get a massive spliter for the front and leave the rear as it is

driver seat is going in on tues with harness :D and mite get the bonnet lifter on but the way the lights go on the k12 it will be tricky to fit

looks half good mate lol

nah seriously looks nice, so there was no hope at fitting the corner splitters?

would the arches match up to the standard side skirts?

Titch said:
Take the Gimp mask off the Headlights,

no...and not many k11's will see te front for long anyway..just the bur of a 160sr badge

DR: the new sideskirts are deeper so it will look abit lower wen its done and the arches would fit with standard skirts but not as good

yeah i thought so, just wanted to check. if the corner spiltters were easy to fit to the face lift i would have bought the kit and fitted arches and splitters but kept the original skirts to be different to yours and nismo k12's :)

cheers rik

Dr Zoidberg said:
yeah i thought so, just wanted to check. if the corner spiltters were easy to fit to the face lift i would have bought the kit and fitted arches and splitters but kept the original skirts to be different to yours and nismo k12's :)

cheers rik

yeah..no way would the splitters fit so ha to get rid.i think nissan do one for the facelift tho

was just thinking you could just buy they arches and splitters from nissan seperate.dunnno how much tho

Back