bmx for sale all parts up for grabs

oooohhh why you selling mate im interested in it as a whole havnt been on here in a while so would have replied earlier

just need the money as in saving for a new car
i think the cranks may have been sold along with the stem (pending payment)
but the rest is up for grabs

this bike i9s back up for sale if anyone is interested it can go as a whole or seperates i need it gone soon its sitting looking sorry in the shed and i have a holiday to pay for now ha ha cheers mullet :D

haaaaaa, !!! dont sell it!!! watch a few vids and youll be back out ridin, thats what I done!! haaa, well i wasnt sellin the onza but watched sum trials vids! back out rippin it up! haaa

lol i wish that was the case man i watrch vids every day inb work as there on the screen but i now need the money lol

sorry to take over your post mullet, nice bike though hope you get it sold :D have u tried flee bay to sell it?

Shero are you comming along to our meet down Strathclyde park on the 6th march at 12? the more the merrier even if your not comming in a micra :D

shame on you mullet not asking already lol

cheers dont wanna put it on the bay lol
ha ha he is big enough and deffos ugly enough to put his name on the list :p

aye but you know what its like you dont read every new post that comes up so maybe he didnt know about it lmao

try advertising it on gumtree then if you dont want to do the bay :p

I first had those wheels back in 1982 and remembering my ole man paying someing like 250 quid each one and remember money back then was alot, these wheels neve buckles and are very light weight, i have a retro BMW ive been building for a while called HARO Skyway which is gold dust but you guys wont know of it, pic below of frame and forks for which i have, its a Freestyler.

http://i27.tinypic.com/1fzi2q.jpg

These were the real BMX`s at the time, bit like JDM (hard to find, and if found alot of money) e.t.c. loool - and my search continues!

J

Back