Blue Leatherette

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
not quite a sale just seeing if theres any interest so admin please move if im in the wrong section. Im wondering if anyone has any use for blue leatherette, around 4x1.5m?

I used it on my door cards and way over estimated how much I could need. If anyone needs any I can sell it, or cut it if only a small bit is wanted. Probably looking for say £4 a meter so call it £10 for the roll.

Top one is obviously the door card and 2nd is it just rolled on the floor I tried to give one that shows the colour best.
door.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

nope i dont have any in progress pictures it was really easy just take the door apart, all the plastics off your left with the flat card. cut around it leaving about 2/3 inches excess, pull it tight i used pegs to hold it tight while i drew where the holes went and then keeping it in the same place i just used double sided carpet tape to stick it on the back. Screw the plastics back on and its done.

shouldnt do the screws will hold it and if not the fact that its hammered into the side of the door will, its taped underneath and on top so really shouldnt move considerin its meant for holding down carpets. If not you can use glue or a staple gun.

hey, sorry this has nothing to do with your sale, but that interior is looking real neat, the newer steering wheel is so much nicer than the old k11 one i have!

hi mate i will have it if u can post it to me my post code is cm9 6eh thats maldon essex and do u think there is enough to do 4 cards there

Back