Blue 98 SR Pontefract £400 o.n.o

For sale, Blue 98 SR in Pontefract. 69k miles, tax till September, m.o.t till October £400 or make me an offer (i'll take traveling distance into consideration). The car comes with previous print outs of old m.o.t's and is Hpi clear with print out.

I'm selling my micra here first in an attempt to keep it in the club, i want to see it sold to someone that appreciates micras.

It has had the usual cross member and arches welding done to a high standard, it has a noisy thrust bearing but a solid clutch. The only real issue is the intermittent jerkiness would love to be able to give information on what the cause of this is but i have no idea, if you have come across this before could be an easily reparable bargain, so far it has had a replacement throttle body and distributor.

If interested get in touch, any offer will be considered. It will be for sale on here for 1 week before it goes on ebay and the trader.
012.jpg
015.jpg
019.jpg
012.jpg 015.jpg 019.jpg

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    838.4 KB · Views: 361
i can take this off ur hands but would like to view it tommorow afternoon sometime u can get in touch with me on 07876771227.

I spoke too soon. The cat just made it worse, that's the last money i'm prepared to spend on it so it's going on ebay later today as spares or repairs.

Back