Ade's SR

Ade....No!

The problem with civic's is standard they are a low slung chassis

That IS a shame, I could help you by taking yours off your hands? No need to pay me for it :)

Subaru Legacy/impreza wagon? old legacys can be had for under a grand, and becauserallycar are nice and high.

That IS a shame, I could help you by taking yours off your hands? No need to pay me for it :)

Subaru Legacy/impreza wagon? old legacys can be had for under a grand, and becauserallycar are nice and high.

It is a shame when you're getting a sensible car to transport elderly family members, I'd never even entertain the idea of my mum trying to get in and out of my car and it's stock.

The scooby wagon is a good idea the

It is a shame when you're getting a sensible car to transport elderly family members, I'd never even entertain the idea of my mum trying to get in and out of my car and it's stock.

The scooby wagon is a good idea the

I CAN be useful... :)
March Box? ;)

@MicrAde

Perfect for ya ;)

honda-civic-aerodeck-08.jpg

Almera would need slamming, then I'm back to square one. Primera is rocking horse doo doo. Maybe a prim td?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Each to there own but personally I love the GT or earlier e GTs great motors and really handle ... Can tell I have one ;) Hope the micra stays looking as tidy as it doe:) s

Back