Bloomin weather.

Robb

Site Supporter
Had today off, so i thought i would have a look at a few things on my micra, but i gave up after about 20 mins as its too cold!!!

Was going to fit a tidy little black sunstrip on the front and have a look at the spacer kit and bolts for the back end thats been sat in the garage for a month. Ended up just washing it and trying not to slip up on my driveway from all the water freezing before my very eyes! grr

lol i totaly agree...i forgot to get de-icer so i was a bit stuck this morn whe i woke up and my car was litteraly frozen over lol..then came the phone call "im going to be a little late into college today " lol

Also wanted to try diy tinting the rear screen, as the side ones turned out quite well, but couldnt be bothered :D

i know what you mean mate, it was snowing here. Had to stay in the garage with gallons of tea when my dad fitted my new sr bootlid and induction kit.

:k11motors

I know the feeling, but I worked on the micra the other for about an hours and a half, had to go in and turn the hot tap on, lol. All I got done was fitted an addition 6xFuse box for all my accessory stuff and put wires everywhere, lol.

haha madness mate, think am going to buy a little heater for my garage when I do some work on my car.
My mum just kept checking on me to make sure I hadnt frozen lol

I am LOVING the snow! :) Left work at dinner today and came home the scenic route... or tried. Very steep hill on the way, quiet road so covered in snow on top of ice, starts of gradual, and it was amazing sliding round every corner, unfortunately a van had managed to lose it (rwd) and get in some steep snow and was halfway across the road, i had to slow right down for it, but then i couldn't get any traction to speed back up again and the car just came to a stop and started going backwards! No grip at all, i had to reverse all the way back about 1/2 a mile till i had room to turn around! :)
Awesome fun!

haha yeah it is fun, but i would go to an open car park to have some fun.
so are we expecting a few motorways to close then? Was stuck on the M6 for 5 hours the other night due to Junction 18-19 closure.... was not too impressed :p

My route to work is also a bus route so its well gritted, however the car park at work... isnt, and the entrance has a steep slope... getting in wasnt much of a problem... when i wanted to leave is when i struggled haha.

Massive pile up on the A30 near my junction yesterday because of ice etc.

It's good fun. Nearly wrecked my front tyres though. Didn't realize the car park was icy, so I turn into a space, and put my brakes on, but don't stop, so go straight into the curb at like, 10mph or so. Was thankful I didn't come back to two flat tyres.

i tried to use my de icer this morning and only found that it froze on my window!!!!lmao supposidly -20oc lol yeah rite i had to wait 15 mins b4 it melted it was thick ice that my scraper couldnt dent lmao!!!!

^^ thats the worst part about this weather, your cars not warm and you gota stand outside in the cold spraying de-icer just to be able to see. Then you get into your car and start shivering, the steering wheel and gear nob (mine's metal) are stupidly cold and then as much as you put your foot down you go nowhere because your front wheels are just spinning...

Whos been dreaming of a white christmas?? I've been dreading it lol

Back