Blackwall Tunnel

Cams

Are there speed cameras just before or just outside the tunnel?:suspect:

Depends which way your going, towards South London or Towards East London. If your going towards Greenwich theres one camera from what I remember, towards the other way Bow, theres about 4 - 7 all the way just before the Greenman Roundabout near Leytonstone.

Yes, there are several down the A2 both sides of the blackwall tunnel. I used to work in Bethnal green and used the A2 every day.

Hmm.. from the looks of it (Looked on the camera map) I went passed it (going about 32/33). I was 2 secs passed it then i saw a flash. Not sure if it was someone behind me but i looked to my right and there was a speeding van. Not sure what to think, ideas?

Dont worry about it until you get that envelope in the post. Fingers crossed it won't happen! But no point worrying about it!

I thought I had been caught twice in the past, never came to anything though.

I wouldn't worry about it at all, if you were doing 32/33 on your speedo you wont have been going quick enough to set a Gatso off anyway, K11 speedos over read plenty.

Hmm.. from the looks of it (Looked on the camera map) I went passed it (going about 32/33). I was 2 secs passed it then i saw a flash. Not sure if it was someone behind me but i looked to my right and there was a speeding van. Not sure what to think, ideas?

I doubt you will get anything theres that 30 mph camera as your entering the blackwall tunnel, just as your going away from Greenwich. I got flashed there for doing slightly over never got a ticket. You won't get one either. Ive been flashed a lot of times on speed cameras in my micra and once I skipped the red light nothing came through.

Back