L-Reg Balck k10 super s
92k on the clock
new shocks and springs all round
4 new tyres
new backbox
Mint interior
New webber (rebuilt) carb fitted and EGR system removed
New Brakes up front pads and disc's
Engine running perfectly and not burning oil (oil was leaking from the cam cover but cover and gasket now replaced)
March Rear lights

Body work needs some TLC but its solid for its age is in good condition and at this moment is owned by a loving owner :)

£650

pictures in the K10 section ;)

please only post if interested, no why are you selling posts, thanks :)

i have given the car serisous once over ouside and in the only fault with it at presant is that it needs a new drivers sill welded on but this would be supplied with the car at time of sale (or possiably even fitted if the price is right) mechanically the car is now sound which is more than i could say for it before ;)

im looking into getting a loan in the next month or so so it will be going once i have it

come on msn i'll chat to u about it there

i rememebr u saying u wanted a white super s before theres one on ebay :) or are u moving onto another car?

tbh mate this car was to help get debts in order which they now are under control and my loan will wipe them out, i wont be on msn till the weekend so ill chat to you then mate ;)

i just miss having my crx so i want another good jap car but something more up to date with some more mod cons :)

Car Is now definatly for sale if intrested please call me to arrange viewing, pm me for mobile number

thanks

Back