Black K10 Super S For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im advertising this car for my mate Shaun as he is not online at the moment. Asking price is £450. Covered around 80000 miles
Cleanapril5.jpg

Car comes with standard steel wheels and not the alloys on pics and without headunit.
Car is currently non runner so need trailer or be towed away. We tried to get rid of EGR but never got it running again. Comes with all original EGR stuff. It shouldn't be to hard to get it running again. Comes with standard k10 dizzy and coil.
There has been lot done to the car. New KYB shocks with -35mm lowering springs didn't even cover 4000miles. Cambelt and water pump done recently. Bucket seats, open mouth grill. 4-2-1 manifold, K&N replacement filter. Sport back box.
Comes with two bonnets, two steering wheels and boss + some more spears I can remember.
You can see Shaun's blog HERE
You can contact me or Shaun

Thankyou for that. iPhone is slooooow there is Tax till end of september. No MOT as it's not moving.
Anything else just PM one of us.

Shaun

Are the origional parts available to go with the car? i.e the stock seats etc...

Well the fronts were completely knackered that's why I changed them in the first place so there would be no front seats door cards are covered but can remove the fabric off. Half the interior has been flocked.

y cant this car be in ireland :p wat makes you want to sell it?

Reason for selling is that I have a new toy and not enough money for two cars.
I would be selling the car even if it was on the road as I was after a K11 for more Oomph.
Don't think I'll ever change my mind on the K10 being the best looking micra. :D

maybe in the future you will get another k10 :p and do an engine conversion :suspect:
best of luck with the k11 and well done on keepin the k10 in mint condition

Bump it all you want, 450 is way too high for a non-runner with no mot. Yeah you can keep those parts boyo, i've been waiting for an address and every response i've had from you has been you guys fobbing me off with some excuse so you don't have to deal with me.
Save yourselves the hassle people, these guys are time-wasters. And no matter what their responce is to this post i will not retract it, as it is the truth and the truth needs no defense.

Give me a P

Give me a A

Give me a N

Give me a T

Give me a S

What do you get? This thread :laugh:

thats a bit harsh. the thing is im selling it for my mate who has no internet at the moment. so every ####ing question goes to me then him back to me and then here. i told you i will text you the address today. i got the EGR ready for you, but you can #### off now.

Thanks porkpie for that response I messaged you saying you can have the egr for free and asked if you can have a look at the car whilst your down here. I think 450 is reasonable considering it's a rare(ish) model if you have nothing nice to say don't say it.
I have no idea what sparked to you to act like such a fool. And there's me thinking this forum was friendly lol

Ah there you go you see you can respond when you want to. :laugh:

Through my iPhone which is slow with no wifi and cannot upload pictures on here.
Your previous post actually makes me sick.
Please refrain from posting on here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back