Black Or Blue :p

Should I Have the Blue Bumpers Or Black Bumpers? (Pitures Below)

• Blue... (Spoilers would stay black...)

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Black... (Bare in mind I have two black spoilers)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
I've been looking into Super S kits for my car, but what colour do you prefer?

And yes, i did use 'Edmanz' (sorry if that wrong) car as a template.

Attachments

• MineWithBlackSupers.jpg
    MineWithBlackSupers.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 221
  • MineWithBlueSupers.jpg
    MineWithBlueSupers.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 222
To me from reading the poll question and answers your kinda asking people to vote for the black bumpers :)

So maybe youve already decided ?

However if your spoilers are staying black no matter what...then having the super s kit painted black to match may look quite good.

micra man said:
Prefer the colour coded look everytime, but sup to you and would be cheaper to stay black. :) Still think blue though. ;)

LOL. im just thinking on the long term, if the car dies on me some time, and i have blue mirrors handles spoilers etc, im gonna hav eto eather get another car in blue, re-spray it all, or get a new engine maybe...

anyway, how easy is it to fit a new engine?

i also made this animation to show the difference in looks, ignor the number plate and blury alloys...:p

change1rb.gif

Looks a lot tidier colour coded imo, but then again, it's up to you, it's whatever you like, other people's opinions shouldn't make a difference :)

Hey its nice to see the old thread of my "Super S" pics still beeing used! :)

I would definitely say to go with the colour coded bumpers and kit - the difference it makes to the car is simply HUGE!

*But then maybe I’m a bit biased! ;)*

edzmen said:
Hey its nice to see the old thread of my "Super S" pics still beeing used! :)

I would definitely say to go with the colour coded bumpers and kit - the difference it makes to the car is simply HUGE!

*But then maybe I’m a bit biased! ;)*

if i had to say what is my fav k10 on here (besides mine :p) its got to be the 5 door super s i love it! and looks amzing in silver :D

did you manage to get the interior at all edz?

Back