bits and pieces

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
ok, got a few bits

Intercooler looking for about £15
Roof Spoiler (has had a repair on the corner that just needs finishing off) about £15
Splitter want about £10 for this, bit scuffed were the idiot who's car it is in scrappy scraped it, but was looking and it would look sweet if the bottom lip was sanded off.

open to offers, collection only, will meet half way if not a silly distance, pictures below.

Also have clear side repeaters with orange bulbs £10 for anybody that comes for them.

Attachments

• DSC00106.JPG
    DSC00106.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC00107.JPG
    DSC00107.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC00108.JPG
    DSC00108.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC00109.JPG
    DSC00109.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC00110.JPG
    DSC00110.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 171
would really like spoiler but would need to be posted what about £25 posted please really need this

Don't really fancy posting it just after a repair, I don't want to take responsibility for damage.

Not sure what the intercooler from other than it's from a Ford, £10 you can have it

is this for a k10 micra? if yes i'd really like the spoiler and splitter, how much and where from?

cheers.

Intercoolers are there because when you compress something it gets hot.

Don't think there'll be much difference with an intercooler.

but, you could buy mine and try it :D

have you still got the splitter and would you be willing to post for extra money??? thankss

I still have it, but it's too much hassle to post it really, as I may have a local buyer, where abouts in Wales are you? As I can get into wales in 40 mins from my location.

i have back seats and full seatbelts front and back all came from my car k10 if any one is interested £30 4 the lot i live in lincoln

uhh deepest darkest west wales, down by cardigan bay...so prettymuch as far into wales as you can go!!

Back