A few bits and pieces for sale

wehey

Ex. Club Member
I have some bits for sale from a 1997 1.3 K11.
It will be heading for the scrapers once stripped and I will add items as and when I can release them from the cars rusty grip.
Some bits will be too big to post so collection from BN15

Exhaust pipe middle section. In good con diction, too good to throw away. £5 collected

I have middle cat which will need the bolts drilled out. A bit of surface rust but totally useable £15 posted

1.3 Gearbox with 65k on it. Really smooth gear change. Mechanical speedo drive type £75 collected or poss swap for 1.3 facelift gearbox

Last edited:
Ok....next up is a set of 1.3 camshafts.
I have been running these in my 1.0L but have noticed a scratch on one of the journals (think this is the correct term) on the inlet cam.
So I will sell them as a pair for £20 delivered but it's your call if you decide run with the inlet??

Hi Neal, I'm interested in buying the camshafts. How bad is the scratch? Is it a deep groove or just surface scoring?
To be honest it's not just a surface scratch and you can really feel it if you run your nail over it.
I can't imagine how it got there, I can only presume that they were sold to me like this and I didn't notice :(
Doesn't seem to have caused any damage but it's a hard one to call

Powerflow cat back exhaust. Full stainless. Has a bit of surface rust but will clean up nicely with a bit of elbow grease.
Never fitted to my car as I have a slightly different setup. Just want to get back what I paid for it.
So £120 collected from BN15

NOW SOLD

Last edited:
Back