bit of an install

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
Hey, i had a day off work on thrusday so me and my mate paul decided we'd present my ICE a bit better, this is what we came up with. I still need to get the shelf covered, my mate will do it in black leather for me soon...

691508_135_full.jpg

691508_136_full.jpg

691508_138_full.jpg

Also a pic of the Turbo Timer (N/A timer in this case... :p)

691508_137_full.jpg

Sorry about the phone quality pics, im not arsed charging my camera batteries and the phone does the same job!

Looks good mate - but maybe think about getting something to cover them, as someone may jst take a fancy to them and smash the window and be away with them!

Titch said:
Looks good mate - but maybe think about getting something to cover them, as someone may jst take a fancy to them and smash the window and be away with them!

kev_mono72 said:
I still need to get the shelf covered, my mate will do it in black leather for me soon...

LOL - Seriously though, ur tempting fate having ur amp as well on that back shelf!

Quite like the different shape of the shelf, and the removal of the plastic bits either side, but its just asking to be nicked!!

The plastic bits are still there, the shelf is screwd into them. I throw a blanket over the lot when im out so people cant see it.
Im getting the windows tinted all round, the fellla who does the door where i work knows the owner of a window tint place over here so i shud be able to get it done cheap enuf!

Ben, titch means cover the actual speakers and the amp, not the shelf o_O

He means that someone will smash the rear window and have 2 new speakers and an amp.

Back