Big thankyou to slim!

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
As said above, big thankyou to slim for last night. He did a round trip for the delivery of my leather interior for the micra. Showed up in his nice k10 with it all in the back, very surprised it fit, lol....

He looked completely different to me, everytime Ive seen him he's had his cap on, but not last night, lol....

Nice to see u mate, and glad uve sorted out the problems that uve been having with the car

Many thanks again mate.....

Neil

not a problem mate, made for an interesting evening out anyway, never been to sunderland before either, and saw a nice bit of totty in a 52 reg K11 on the way back. but also on the way back , i suuffered 2 issues on the motorway. During the wind on the A1, a sprinter drifted into the side of me and broke the mirror, luckily he didnt touch anythung else, and i ran out of fuel on the M1!! theres a really bad bit bwteeen leaving the A1 and getting to M1 services, i think theres something like a 62 mile gap, and the previous service station on the A1 didnt have petrol. So........i walked along the hard shoulder to the nearest services (about 2 miles) and got a petrol can and a gallon of juice, walkeds all the way back, and the battery had gone flat with having the flashers and sidelights on................ Grr, and as my phone's been cut of because orange are the bigest bunch of idiots, i had to walk al the way back again to phone the RAC!!

Apart from that though and a blow at the front of the car, The car's going like a gem now. Certainly better than it was when it cameto me 2 weels ago, with a conrod pushed through the front of the block and a complete abortion of wiring!

Long live the L reg K10 Super S

Yeah, that gap is a bit of a bitch - still, It makes driving to Nottingham/Northampton from the North East much easier with that link road :)

Is that L reg K10 yours now then?

Glad you got the seats ok Neil, they looked nice in the photos!!! Same to hear about that Slim, I know all too well about that stretch of road when I nearly ran out of petrol on the way back from JAE there lol. We ended up going round local villages for ages looking for petrol hehe. :p So ya got the Super S then did ya?? NIce one. :D

The super S isnt mine, i'm just fixing it. It belongs to Mark, who got banned from the forums, i sold him my 5 speed close ratio box, and it came on a tow truck cause it shoved one of the con rods through the front of the block. Here's what i;ve done to it:

* put a new engine in
* new clutch
* 5 speed close ratio box
* rewired the radiator fan circuit
* rewired the alternator
* totally rewired the dizzy circuit
* rewired some of the ignition
* rewired the ice
* sorted out the suspension (lowering springs upside down and some other things)

some other bits and bobs i've forgot about.

runs nice now though!

:S all that done by mark that not sounding good ill have to have words with tommo about that. lol

ne ways glad to hear ur getting it sorted etc.

but howard im still anonoyed with u.. grr

talk about road trip.....

slim = top chap, what he dont know aint worth knowin lol, kept babblin on wiv this technical stuff - beyond me lol

i know marks over the moon, and loved every minute of drivin back, even tho we went rong way 4 times - doh lol

wayne...... wassup kid, word wiv ma bad self bout wat lol you know he aint gonna hammer it like he used to :D

it was only drivin back from slims that i realised just how FAT the k10 superS is, low wiv wide weels, brings a tear to the old eye lol

Back