MOTHERBOARDS

MSI - MS-7046 - Used Not tested. - £10

Motherboard - Commel LV-670 LVDS. - £90

mobo%20top.JPG

Mobo%20Side.JPG

OPTICAL DRIVES

DVD - ROM - £8

PSU's

Memorex 80W PSU Brick Style Used for a month or so - £50.

lead.JPG

power%20Board.JPG

power%20brick%202.JPG

set.JPG

Heatsinks

HeatSink - CoolerMaster 1u Heatsink. - £15

Heatsink.JPG

HeatSink%20Side.JPG

All%20Items.JPG

Offers considered. Postage is included!

Um, Not quite,

Need a case, PSU and a hard drive...

Which isn't much :)

(Oh and a monitor)

soz i ment, do you have enough to get that ITX board up and running, as in memory, heatsink, processor? or do you not have a processor and memory that fit that board?

would like that dc to dc psu, but you would be left with a brick you can,t sell eh ! ( do you have the 20 pin patch lead ?)

yes NeX i have everything, However if Frank buys the PSU then it will need one of them :).

There is everything for an in car pc here, If that's what you are hinting at NeX ;)

Yes Frank i have all the leads for it.

Is that the lion's share of a car PC project?? I wish I had the funds! I already have the monitor ready for this project! But funds are tight at the moment :down:

it's everything bar the hard disk for a car pc project, I have one of those i could let go also, if someone wanted it :)

---

It needs a different, lower powered CPU as the motherboard does not detect this one :(

well i got a car pc, just want a better one ;) what for the board, memory, processor, fan?

id take the intel chip but not for nearly 60 quid so if u get desperate then let me know

as in the socket 478 533fsb one looks like ur sellling too there lol

NeX Just so you are aware neither CPU will work with that motherboard, you want something like the 2.2 or 2.0ghz. - For the stick of 1gig ram, the board and the cpu cooler. How about £120 inc P&P for the board, ram, cooler? Plus i'll chuck in a load of case fans + grills. :)

(still very very quick).

2.4ghz now £30.

ok thanks mate, don't worry about it, i am just after an all in one, kit really but thanks anyway mate

tell you what nex, If i build and test a working kit for you (buying a processor :p) would you want those parts as a complete kit for £130?? :)

tell you what nex, If i build and test a working kit for you (buying a processor :p) would you want those parts as a complete kit for £130?? :)

hmmmmm what spec would it be all together? and what is its Mpeg handling like? does it have TFT output port? as in direct TFT driver. i might consider it, tho i shouldn't be spending money lol, i am soo totally in debt, but depends....

Back