Big decision to make

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
Ok so some of you that have known me a few years now, know my back ground and such, and how i ended up having to originally own a micra.

Now at first i thought i might have missed out on an opportunity, but his has now come to my attention that i may not have.

ok soooo

its do i do it or not..

Sell my:
Almera GTi - Phase 2 lowered, tinted the works
Vectra 1.7Td standard -

aswell as hold out and not do as much work on the micra

for (well not this one but a similar one" THIS

suprasz.jpg

backsupra.jpg

fully comp insurance for me - its a Toyota Supra Sz - M reg (this one is N)
insurance is just shy of £800 all declared...

Do it mate. I'm VERY close to buying an Evo. I'm sure we both won't look back when we've got them

go for it guys! If you have the means then do it! You only live once!

i had a MKiv when i was 17 as my first car though! so i am only now back on terms from when i lost my license got banned for a year, and had 7 criminal charges thrown at me, so erm. there is a little more to it than that

i think it may have fallen through now though, but has just gave me insentive to go do it any way

shame as it was a lovely car

how the hell could you afford that at 17 plus insurance? not suprised you ended up getting banned driving a car like that as a first car, lucky u didn't kill yourself first!

how the hell could you afford that at 17 plus insurance? not suprised you ended up getting banned driving a car like that as a first car, lucky u didn't kill yourself first!

managed an A/V company fella

i nearly did kill myself, that's why my dad apprehensive, dont think it going ahead now anyways

Wayne, no no no no no no no no no and did I mention no. You have grown and changed alot since you were 17 so there are several posible outcomes

1) nothing and life us good
2) keeps bringing back bad memories for you and your family and drives a wedge inbetween you.
3) you don't enjoy it as much because of the above.
4) you find some old garage/rock/whatever cd from back in the day and you end up doing something in stupid which drags you back into trouble.

Mike

Gotta ask yourself the question:

What's wrong with what I got?

Seem like they're nice motors!

But as MM said: You only live once!

Wayne, no no no no no no no no no and did I mention no. You have grown and changed alot since you were 17 so there are several posible outcomes

1) nothing and life us good
2) keeps bringing back bad memories for you and your family and drives a wedge inbetween you.
3) you don't enjoy it as much because of the above.
4) you find some old garage/rock/whatever cd from back in the day and you end up doing something in stupid which drags you back into trouble.

Mike

this is the biggest thing mike, my dad doesnt want me to which is why i am swaying more towards not doing it!

i owe him alot in my life and has been there alot, although i know he will just call me stupid if i do, i know if any thing goes wrong i cant go running back to him again.

may just save it and move house

Do it mate. I'm VERY close to buying an Evo. I'm sure we both won't look back when we've got them

you should talk to my mate who has owned a 6 for some time now, servicing costs are expensive ;) but either way practical car that goes mentally fast! has to be done!

Back