better manifold

Well everyone seems to go for janspeed. Where is the Ashley one from cause i havent seen a manifold from them?

i have sin the ashley manifolds on ebay and so on! but i just noticed they have a coming soon for the nissan manifolds on there website!:eek:

There is another little known alternative - Harvey. He makes manifolds for anything, and I mean anything. Micra NA 4:2:1 he has a pattern for, others he needs the car. His most common application for Micra's is the grass track boys. Mine was the first one he made with a fitting for a Lambda sensor. They are made by hand, although mine did need a little effort to get it to go over the studs! Slightly cheaper than a Janspeed, and doesn't get so close to the radiator. I think it was less than £200 from memory. Give him a ring on 01970 880340. But measure the size of the rest of your system first, he will make it to fit. He will make the manifold pipes to whatever size you want as well, and can do a complete system if you need it!

He used ot make competion exhausts and had a business in South East England somewhere. Apparently he has made exhausts for just about every F1 & Sports car firm in the business at some time or other, but I will let him tell you the tales - it's worht it. He sold up and retired, never to make exhausts again. So don't be in to much of a rush if the weather is good he may do other things!

(Just in case anyone wonders, I have no connection other than doing business with him for my manifold and only found out about him by word of mouth.)

There is under a year old janspeed for sale in the buy and sell area that can be taken for little over £100

Back