best place for Tomei's

R

RIK

even tho im gettin new springs and shocks soon,

im starting to gather money for tomei cams,,:) im wanting to know anywhere cheap and easy to get to or can post them quikly to me as im impatiant n wont be able to w8 ages for em,

so anybody know any dealers in the uk that are cheap,,?
also i dont know what comes with them,,e,i. is it a full kit or do i need new followers ect,and wers best place to get these from too?

thanks,,:)

Sorry RIK i just noticed this thread.

At the moment the only place i can think of is off tomei directly

tomei website

It is always best practiced to replace the shims and followers as they wear unevenly.

Some of the UK importers may be able to get them.

Mike

Picture of the two types of cams that you can get. Might be better off with the second set as the first set are designed to be used it high performance engines.

Mike

cheers,mike

this is the reply i got from "nemisis" today,,

After looking through the Tomei catalogue I have managed to get some information. Tomei are listing the Poncam Model K11 – 256 duration In & Ex Part number 143049. The prices for these are £298.38 + VAT for the set of 2. The engine code that Tomei is listing is CG13 please double check your engine code. They are also listing the Procam at 256 duration with 8.35 lift. The prices each on these are £149.19 + Vat each.

link doesnt seem to work, can you post the email address or number, or PM me please. thanks

Back