best place for parts?

Hi All

picking up my k11 later, is there anywhere on line that will do good priced replacement parts like a cheap middle section & back box, just original style etc? or is it cheaper to go to the local motor factor? fleabay has a supplier/seller in poland for a backbox & centre for 65 delivered, but surely must be cheaper elsewhere? Does not seem many part suppliers online or am i missing them?
Thanks folks

Have you phoned your local factors to get a price? Or was typing a vague question nto the wrong section of a forum easier than picking up the yellow pages?

Have you phoned your local factors to get a price? Or was typing a vague question nto the wrong section of a forum easier than picking up the yellow pages?

thanks for such a welcoming helpfull reply, nice to see people on here as so friendly to new people

Hey just read ur thread...i have a original nissan micra bacbox for sale if ur intrested? i had a super s micra but upgraded the exhaust system and have the standard one in my garage lying around..its in excellent conditions looks quite new to be honest only want a small amount of £15 if ur intrested im from leicester..i have a few other parts i took out to!

Sorry, I had the hump from having spent the previous hour dealing with my least favourite group of lazy, arrogant teanages who seem to think that the expectation that they should take some responsibility for completing their own coursework was unreasonable and that I should just give them all the information that they need without putting in any work.

Back