Best mod?

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Right I want everyone to write down their greatest car modification that was the best value for money.
Hopefully this will help people modding on a budget like myself, this can include anything from free mods to really expensive ones as long as you feel you got your moneys worth.

Stripping it out, made it faster and I paid back the £25 I paid for the car in the first place, by selling the doorcards and floormats!

free super s bumpers the other day. basically dads friends car was a right off (fire inside) but body work was good so said i could have them. now the car is scrap:( his not mine of course. picking them up soonish.

also my air filter i think was a bargain reli £18 apiro air filter makes a good sound and with it on my mate was driving his 1.4 peugeot 306, he said he couldn't keep up but i think thats optimistic of me to say it added that much power:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but does sound amazing, makes me want to turn my music off and just listen to it lol.

good thread.:D

Hey i got an apiro cone for 20 quid :)

It was from a car place at the bottom of town and it sounds awesome.

Best mod for me as above :D

Shr3k

Nice to see some of the ideas here, I re-jetted my carb, it cost nothin and was a serious boost to performance.

I turned my car into a Tangerine :)

edit whoops realised this was value for money.

Erm, spent a £1 on my car to get it through the MOT on 7 failures! Bargain!!!

My body kit would be my best mod but doesn't really fit value for money considering the serious expense. It was £1000 for the kit alone before you even think about spraying and fitting charges. But it is a pretty good kit, not just bumpers - skirts and spoiler too, and was about the only kit around for a K12 at the time.

custom super s bumper ;) everyone is drooling over it :D

or my crystal headlights :D only legal set in the uk :D

my cold air feed to the standard air box, cost £3, still get the deep induction rasp like a cone filter, my only performance mod, but it turns heads when people hear it.

Back