Banzai: Nissan Collectors Edition

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Just bought from WHSmith, realy interesting! BTW only avalible from WHS.

I've made up a nice HUGE picture so you can see the sexy micra's inside, some real nice cars, and a very intresting book if your into SKylines Pulsars 350z's etc.

Sorry for the huge picture, but I made it so fit the forum as best I can.

maghp4.jpg

Couple Called Jo and John, Started it for shopping, but ended up with over 10k of mods...lol

Looks crap without the Spoiler, you would have thought they'd put one on with that kit...lol

I've just realised there is also a link to here in the book :D lol

jo and john rock, i think one of them got banned off here, iirc they own an array of fast cars as well

its the RC developement CRAZY MICRA project.....

200+bhp very fast car and very well made too...

they are very famous..lol

the car is what im moddeling mine on....sort of...

myself and john ran MH, they arboth very technical and very very nice people, john is very busy with work these days, i have lost contant with them, which saddens me a little.

micra_pete said:
gordon bennet, k11 owners not knowing jo and john.

disgraceful isnt it!

they helped put micras on the uk map.

D4R73N said:
Good point, spending 10k on a car and putting on a £20 spoiler making it slower, makes sence now :)

now im sure micra pete can correct me on this but they brought the full wald kit including spoiler so the shell was stripped and sprayed with the intention of using the full kit and spoiler, however it was decided that the wald spoiler didnt look brilliant and they liked the car without one at all

"The Japanese kit also included a carbon fibre wing. John decribed it as, "lightweight but hideous, It doen't suit the car, although it looked okay in photos." Having declined the wing, John instructed the bodyshop to remove the original spoile. It wraps around the rear screen and it had to fill several holes. So John also got the strips and locks dont too.

Sorted...lol

Neither were banned. Shame you dont have any more contact Pete, I'm quite surprised by that.

Back on topic, I really cannot see how that can be a collectors edition with NO mention of the March ST!!!

Ed said:
Neither were banned. Shame you dont have any more contact Pete, I'm quite surprised by that.

Back on topic, I really cannot see how that can be a collectors edition with NO mention of the March ST!!!

Its mentioned in the back with the pulsars, but not big enough to take a pic of...lol

That'll be my ickle car then.

Neither of us got banned, just hardly ever have time to use the forums these days, full-time jobs and 2 kids is pretty hectic!

The spoiler was part of the wald kit and is still in the loft, it honestly looked crap!

Back