bad boy k11 bonnet

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
normal bad boy from corner to corner, fit all phase 1 k11's.

DSC_0050.jpg

2042.jpg

2043.jpg

£100

lol iam on no ones side here....but i would love to see what ems car would look like with the badboy bonnet and golf lights etc.

well we will have to see,

i really want the bad boy bonnet for the secret project.... but i want the stainless exhaust and i may not be able to afford both lol,

BTW Ems i left you an offline message on MSN

You dont wanna get on the wrong side of Ems though mate ;) She might start chucking ice skates at you at the next south meet or something!! :p

Seriously though, those exhausts look great! I'd definitly get them if i was you!! :p

I wouldnt normally say stuff like that but she's got her heart set on it, and she sent a PM to stew a few weeks back but it was missed! D'oh.

Lol, Arnold don't go giving me bad ideas!!

Nex i haven't recieved an offline message from you :(

right ive just loaded the van up for the mega journey tomorrow!!

in it ive put:

bonnet
front bumper
wings
lights
grille
backbox
system

ems - when loading the bonnet in the van there i noticed the underside of the bonnet has a lil bit of surface rust off being stood on the car so long, it'll come off with a wire brush, just didnt want to turn up without letting you know.

cheers peeps.

Oooh, does that mean nex has given in!!!? :p

And yeah that doesn't sound too bad as it's underneath!

Oooh, and do you still have the slam panel?!!!

no sorry the car got taken away before i could take it off.

easy to pick up from any scrappy though id guess.

its just the bit at the top of the engine bay at the front which holds the wings and other parts together!

easy to get a hold of i wudda thought.

grrrrr i am trying very hard to let it go but i want it bad! :p its the only bit i actually need lol,

i think you need the lights and grill more :p and you still need a front bumper

i like his bumper....wheres it being "dropped off at"....or "whos having it" please?

if any of that makes sense?

the bumper and exhaust are in my shed at the moment mate ;) aren't you having the impul?

LMAO!! Don't say i didn't offer :p And i've cleaned your car once and it took bloomin ages, so therefore counts as about 6 washes :p

so you going with the bonnet and the lights on yours ems?

if so before JAE?

Yep :D

Errrrr, no! 2 weeks before JAE, facelift to pre facelift and a re-spray! I don't think i have time!!! Let alone the money!! Next year i will be tho! :)

Back