baby p

its disguisting. whats wrong with some people.
they should bring back the death sentance for cases like this

Words can't really describe how much you want these people to suffer. No method of torture is enough for what they've done

agree with you Arnold, cant even think of anything to say...

Until i read that article (which is rarther graphic) i never realised how bad this was....it makes you think that is this happening to another HUMAN BEING as we speak about it now...

lets see if they last in prison, i hope they get beaten up and cry all night long all alone. This is one reason why im going to emigrate to Australia, out government is just up the swanny.

Everyone and I mean everyone involved in this case should be sacked or struck off and never to work with children again. Hopefully this will make others think about their actions.

The so-called parents will get theirs don't you worry.....she's already in solitary.

Awful, awful case - however "is a damnation of Haringey council's lax procedures and Labour's legacy of incompetence and useless bureaucracy" sums up precisely where attitudes are way off. The people to blame in this case are the ones who tortured the child and killed him. Not the council, not the doctor, not thep olice, no-one but the horrific excuses for human beings.
The tragedy is at risk of being lost in the furore of finding someone to blame... as always.

what i don't understand is how people can physically do this, they must have a very important part of them missing in their head that means they can do this without feeling bad..

it seems odd to me that anyone can have a baby at any time, there is no need for them to be checked if they have the money to look after a baby or if they are capable, new parents should be given compulsery basic training on just how important a child's life is.

tho really it looks like nobody really gave a crap in this case, if i was a social worker and saw someone trying to raise a child in a house with poo on the walls and dead animals on the floor that would be enough for me to put the child in care... obviously they are all blind.

i think the best punisment for these people is to make them realise what they have done and make them feel as sick as we feel reading it, and then let their own guilt eat them alive.

So sick i could barely focus on reading about it in the paper Makes me soooo angry why would folk do this to there own kind... what a waste.

'laughing when breaking her baby's back'????? wtf!!!! lets hope their inmates will read this and throw them a massive welcome (torturing) party!

makes me wanna comit a crime myself.... so i can go in there and push his whole body through the very tiny holes in the bed frame. slowly. with a mirror on the other side so he can see himself die..

omg, im actualy in shock, i mean i had a sort of idea about how brutal this case was, but i didnt have a complete idea....

Death sentence anyone??

Back