AutoFest 2005

Layla

Deactivated Account
woo got back from a very energetic weekend in dublin at autofest. for those who dont know, its a big car show held just outside dublin, with drifting, bikes and, believe it or not, cars!
some very nasty machines there! took photos but my memory card let me down lol!
drifting is amazing! 80mph+ and some of the most insane fun ive had in quite a while!
free entry and hotel too... perks of the job ;)
also met Drift King Tsuchiya and his stunning skyline, hes sending me a signed DVD, and the editor of max power, who is sending me an application form!
anyway, thought i'd post my pics up before they were barryboy-ed!

xLx

[attachment=1568]this is one fast mofo!

PS admire graham's staples... he snapped his bumper. but it was made of polystyrene anyway... seriously

That Nova is stinking! But some nice cars there also! The 200sx was at JAE, and the guys was drifting up the hill!!! Was well impressed!

Titch :kungfu:

the 200sx was driven by some japanese women, she was flying! then she got out and she was wearing the highest heels i have ever seen! female skillz!

hehe, i tried to race that 106 before, its nice! Was coming home from wexford, me in my micra and my mate in his FTO, he wasnt having any of it tho :p
That Nova used to be grey-ish. It goes to the dublin cruise, havnt seen it in a while tho! It looks a lot better in the dark! :p Has a neon in the engine bay which lights up the engine which you can see through the vent, has a nice roll cage too

PS admire graham's staples... he snapped his bumper. but it was made of polystyrene anyway... seriously

If ur talking about the staples in the 200sx, the owners name is phil morrison. Cool guy who is a quality drifter! And there are quite a few cable ties done that style on his car due to the 'drift wounds' he has, lol

yeah graham was being all smug about it. the drifting was unbelievable! it wasnt phil that was driving it though, was a woman. i think.

Back